Tuesday 28 February 2012

No Way !! Is That All You Get For Your Money !

This Rather Lively Event Takes Place On A Sunday Morning, Whilst At The Legendary King Of Concrete Competition In Southsea, Portsmouth. We wake up to a beautiful Sunday Morning, (A Little Somewhat Deprived Of Sleep) The sun is shining and all is good and great, we are all talking to see where the best place is for breakfast. In the end we go to this cafe up by the funfare rides, all I know it was to the right of the skatepark, if you are looking towards the direction of the sea?? For what is about to take place and be encountered, I should know exactly where it was. If you have been reading any of the previous blogs, you may of worked out by now that "The Planets Are Not In Perfect Alignment With This Bearwood BMX Lot", I Agree. This Encounter turned into something else, I mean we are only going to get a little brekkie to start the day off, It was busy'ish on the way to the cafe, people and familys just taking in the sights and strolling about, as you would expect on a beautiful day like this on the seaside. Some boys have decided to walk to the cafe and some have decided to drive there, I decided to drive there, I was hungry man, no energy to walk, and Bearwood Tom is in the car sleeping too. We all make it to this cafe good, because i drove there, I and the other boy's have ordered our brekkie's and are waiting on them, and bit by bit the other boy's start to arrive from their leisurely walk, Some are still on there way here.(NOTE-Bearwood Tom Is Still Asleep In The Car) Our brekkies are ready and they are served to us at our tables,(Great Service By The Way) I look at the plate and all is looking good with the food and we start to tuck in, About 10 minutes into eating the food and drinking your First Cup of tea of the day. By this time everyone is now seated and eating, then something happens behind on the other table, and you hear No WAY !! Is That All You Get For Your Money !, Something else was going on back there too, but I never paid much attention, well I wanted to eat and be GONE and enjoy rest of the day, things was looking a bit wild when i looked back at them guys, (This Was Going On between Themselves On Their Table By The Way). I have now finished my food and decide too catch up with everyone back at the jam. I remember walking to the doorway of the cafe, and looking about, for a Split second thinking, "it's well quite, How Weird, it was busy'ish on the way here", And didn't spare another thought, then legged it out and turned left to get back to my car, then in no longer than 5 paces i feel, WALLOP, I'm lifted straight up off my feet, they have got me by my elbows and then I am slammed straight down into the floor. This has happened SO QUICK that my soul is still behind me leaving the cafe, after a few seconds i realise ITS THE POLICE and they are Armed, and its not the boys playing pranks. LORD knows that technique they used to get me down on the floor was very effective and very fast,(NOTE-I Was'nt Resisting Arrest At Any Time Or Putting Up A Struggle-Forget That), They Was Proper Fast Boy. So I'm lying on the floor spread out like a star fish (Under Instructions) and got this policeman sharing more instructions with me whilst shouting down my only exposed ear, (Other Ear Is Being Squashed On The Ground). Then Having a knee pressed hard into your back and your face being pressed into the pavement hard, that was not nice and they was pointing things about, by now I'm thinking S*** what NOW!!, You realised then that something serious is going down, and this is no dry run. I really had other things on my mind at this moment of space and time. I Did not need this at all, having just spent the night sleeping outside on the grass took this idea of roughing it, that little step further. I Look across the road towards my car which is parked on the opposite side of the road, and notice all the luggage from the boot has been emptied out onto the pavement and move my eyes a little more up and who do I see.(NOTE-Can't Move The Whole Head As It's Wedged Into The Pavement By A Foot) No Way!! It's Bearwood Tom laying down on the floor too, and he is in the same star fish position as well. I remember grinning when i seen him layed out, I never found any other part of this funny, but that part with Bearwood Tom was the only bit. After a few more minutes of having to lay down and answering questions, we was allowed to stand up, We all had to line up and spread out, hands up and all that up against a fence. Looking about you could see that all the area was empty, no one from the public was in sight to be seen. Someone had called the Police because something had taken place. Their Was No Mystery. What Was Seen Happening On The Table Behind Had Something To Do With This Occasion. Some was given the all clear and was sent on their ways, but some was Not so lucky. You looked around and just saw unmarked police vans with blacked out windows parked all around. I aged a few extra years in this one encounter, and it was just out of this world to be part of. Spent The Rest Of The Day Remembering The Most High. Ended Well Considering. The Lesson Learnt was BeHappy with what you receive on your plate, Seriously!!. MUCH PEACE AND BLESSINGS TO EACH AND ALL. BEARWOOD BMX.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow

Anonymous said...

Wasn't me ;)