Wednesday 29 February 2012

Today's Session With Brother Ding Dean

Had a good unplanned, session down at Lightwoods Park Today With "Bearwood Bmx Full Factory Team Rider", Ding Dong. A surprise call when I answered it, "Its Dean, I'm Going Down The Park, You Coming" I was out the house in a flash, I am glad I did, its been ages since we rode The Bearwood Skatepark Together. Turned out to be a real good day And Productive Too, We learn't, then mastered airing the canyon, Great Result That Is. That Brother Has Truly, Not Lost Any Of His Skills. Big Respect To Bearwood Ding. Here Is A Few Pictures From Today I Would Like To Share With You All.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great day rideing with the origanal one foot air bsd respect due good session and another already planned be nice to c all bearwood out and little bears have a good session respect due peace and blessings"DING DONG DEAN"

Bearwood Bmx said...

Was A Good Session Brother Ding. Nice One. PEACE

Anonymous said...

10/15 in effect respect